The long awaited Messiah is finally here!
Moshiach ben David has returned!
The Second Coming of the Christ has occurred!
The Imam Mahdi has reappeared!
The Kalki Avatar has descended!
Moshiach, Mahdi, Kalki, Christ are actually names and titles of the exact same person - the Buddha Maitreya who has come as the Avatar of the New Age, not just for any specific religious group but for all men. But this is definitely NOT the End of the World. Far from it being the end, it will be a whole new glorious beginning.
- Many Christians believe Jesus will return at the end of the world to take the faithful Christians to heaven in a 'rapture'. Why would God favor Christians over the other 4-5 billion humans - also his children? Why would a 'loving' God allow the world to be destroyed? - it is silly to believe all this. Actually Jesus will indeed return, but the rest of the story is completely untrue.
- Muslims believe the Imam Mahdi will return as an Arab and lead the Muslims to victory over the unbelievers. Why would God favor Muslims over the other 4-5 billion humans? What is so special about Arabs?- it is just as silly to believe that.
- Jews believe Moshiach will come and establish a Torah government in Israel which will be the center of the world. Jews may think they are 'chosen', but nobody can seriously believe that G-d prefers them to all the rest of humanity.
- If God sends a Messiah, he will send one for all of humanity - Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists alike. He will definitely not favor any one group over the other. To believe this is to be deluded by a false sense of superiority (racial or religious) or of being more spiritual or righteous than other people - this is just not true - all individuals and groups are special in their own way, but definitely not more special than other groups.
Benjamin Creme of Share International has been speaking about the imminent open emergence of the Christ to the every day world for several years now. In December 2008, Creme revealed that the coming of Maitreya would be heralded by the appearance of a star in the sky (similar to star that preceded the birth of Jesus). In 2009, thousands of people saw the star (actually four UFOs) in the sky in multiple locations. In 2010, the emergence of Maitreya has finally occurred at last. On February 14th, Creme announced that Maitreya, the Christ had made his first open appearance and given an interview on an American TV show. Since that time, Maitreya has appeared on the same channel at least forty more times (He has also given several interviews on a channel in Mexico and at least three in Brazil). He has come incognito without identifying himself as the Christ. According to Creme, "He speaks earnestly of the need for peace, achievable only through the creation of justice and the sharing of the world’s resources."
Maitreya, the Christ, does not come to start a new religion or to have people follow or worship him. He is here to advise and teach, to show humanity a way out of the mess they have created for themselves on Earth. His message to mankind consists of this - without sharing of the world resources there can not be justice; without justice there can not be peace; without peace the world can not survive. He wants humanity to see itself as "One, brothers and sisters, and work together for the good of all". He wants the governments of all countries to guarantee the citizens of the world some basic human needs (food, shelter, health care and education) and also take better care of the planet and its environment.
Some of the consequences of Maitreya's open presence in the world:
- The spiritual level of the world will rise considerably - this also means unjust institutions, organizations, regimes will have difficulty surviving. The unjust, capitalistic financial and economic world order will be one of the first things to collapse. Undemocratic, dictatorial governments like China, North Korea, Burma, Iran will have to change. Neo-imperialistic, colonial bullies and racist, apartheid regimes like Israel will also be affected. Paradoxically, the worst of these offenders will be amongst the last to succumb (but when they do, it will be in a big way). Luckily for Americans, the US under the Obama administration has stopped bullying other countries - at least not too much (however, the US still has a lot of karma to payoff).
- The resolution of karma (individual, group, national karma), will accelerate. This may mean natural disasters (earthquakes, storms, floods etc) or even man-made ones for areas which need to be cleansed of their bad karma.
- Even in your personal life, if you have been getting away with murder (figuratively speaking of course), that will probably end presently. Expect any free rides or any situations where you have been able to take advantage of others (or you have been taken advantage of), to end soon. In other words, everyone's chickens will come home to roost.
- A major effect will be a stark division amongst all people - those who accept and respond positively to Maitreya's message of love and brotherhood and those who reject and rebel against it. There will be no place for any middle ground. This is the result of the so-called Sword of Cleavage. As Creme says "Maitreya’s Sword of Cleavage brings this black and white confrontation before humanity so that we see it clearly, sharply, with no woolly edges. We take one side or the other." People and nations will essentially be divided sharply into groups of two types:
- Those who believe in unity, brotherhood and sharing amongst people and nations regardless of ethnicity, religion or nationality
- Those who prefer division, exclusivity, non-cooperation, selfish agendas (with views like - I like my healthcare and I don't care that you don't have any OR immigrants should go back where they came from OR my values/beliefs are better than yours OR we are so morally superior and righteous that we can invade your country and replace the government).
- This stark division in humanity is exemplified by two groups that have emerged in the US - the Tea Party organization and Occupy Wallstreet movement. Both groups are angry about the injustice in the world and the powerlessness we all feel while trying to change it. However, each group reacts to this anger in a different way. One group is exclusive - it targets, scapegoats the weak, the disadvantaged and vulnerable elements in society (immigrants, the poor, the unemployed) at the same time rejecting government regulation and restriction of the rich and powerful. The second group is inclusive and defends the weak, the poor and vulnerable and seeks to rein in the power and wealth of the rich and powerful. The first group is almost purely selfish and even racist. The second is even ready to include the first group in its deliberations and activities. The first group has its counterparts around the world, but not with exactly the same objectives. The second group has given rise to similar movements all around the world. There should of course be no doubt about which side the Masters (or the 'Gods') are on.
You can decide for yourself which side is 'good' and which side is 'evil'. However, good and evil are not valid descriptions - nobody on earth is purely good or purely evil, but it should be clear which side the Christ prefers.
Note that the consequences above are the natural result of the Christ's presence in the world. They are a result of the energy of Love that emanates from Him - not actually caused by some specific act of will or power on His part.
The initial television appearances in the U.S. have been followed by TV interviews in Mexico, Brazil and Russia. Soon there will be appearances in Japan, Europe and elsewhere. Within a year or at most two years, Maitreya will be well known and accepted by a majority of the people of the world. Once many people respond to his message and begin to recognize him as the Christ, Maitreya will declare himself as the Avatar of the Age, the World Teacher, on the Day of Declaration.
Soon after that Maitreya will be joined by the Avatar of the Previous Age - Jesus
Note: If you even partially believe in this, please pass the news on to a friend - this is the Christ's explicit injunction
to all of us.
Update 2/8/2011: An ethereal figure in white riding a white horse through the crowds gathered in Tahrir Square in Cairo, Egypt, has been seen by many and even captured on video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6h2-kf8Itg
. Benjamin Creme confirms
that the Rider on the White Horse was Maitreya, the Christ giving a blessing in order to show the immensity of what the Egyptian people are doing, and that he is with them in their struggle for justice and freedom.
Download the video here
. Maitreya has assured us that ultimately 'People Power' will triumph over despotic governments or a powerful military-industrial complex.
Update 10/6/2012: A miracle girl in Kabul has words from the Koran appear on her face and hands - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDMjly8-j5I
. According to Creme this is a sign from the Mahdi/Maitreya that he will appear openly soon.
For more informations:
If any Reader has a group (of at least 10-15 persons) that would like a presentation/talk (free of charge) about this topic, please send an email request to the address below. We are in the San Francisco Bay Area, but we may be able to find a speaker for it in your area also.
Comments/Questions: Send Email
Palo Alto, California